1. It is understood that all sales are final and that there are NO REFUNDS, EXCHANGES, or RETURNS. It is further understood that upon signing this contract, the customer is obligated to purchase the dress and pay any balances due. As such, even if the wedding or event is cancelled before the dress is picked up, this contract requires that the customer make the final payment and pick up the dress. There are NO EXCEPTIONS!
2. The customer hereby acknowledges that she has reviewed the manufacturer's size chart and recommendations. THE CUSTOMER IS SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR CHOOSING THE SIZE OF THE DRESS. The size of the dress ordered is strictly the customer's responsibility. If the customer is in doubt, it is strongly suggested that the customer order one (1) size larger, because it is always possible to have a seamstress adjust the size of the dress downward. If the customer's measurements are not uniform to one size we suggest that you order the dress to fit the largest body measurement. The customer understands that the dresses are not cut to THEIR measurements and by fitting their largest measurement most likely alterations will be required.
3. Alterations are the customer's responsibility.
4. It is the customer's responsibility to maintain size. Amanda's Touch cannot be responsible for weight gain, weight loss, or pregnancy!
5. Except for Rush Cuts offered by some manufacturers, the ordering time for a special order is at least 15 weeks.
6. I understand that I am fully responsible for choosing the size of gown ordered. The dress cannot be returned or exchanged.